2010 Georgia Code
TITLE 13 - CONTRACTS
CHAPTER 8 - ILLEGAL AND VOID CONTRACTS GENERALLY
ARTICLE 4 - RESTRICTIVE COVENANTS IN CONTRACTS
§ 13-8-52 - (For effective date, see note.) Application
. (For effective date, see note.) Application
(a) The provisions of this article shall be applicable only to contracts and agreements between or among:
(1) Employers and employees, as such terms are defined in Code Section 13-8-51
(2) Distributors and manufacturers;
(3) Lessors and lessees;
(4) Partnerships and partners;
(5) Franchisors and franchisees;
(6) Sellers and purchasers of a business or commercial enterprise; and
(7) Two or more employers.
(b) The provisions of this article shall not apply to any contract or agreement not described in subsection (a) of this Code section.
Graham Syfert - Jacksonville Lawyer