2010 Georgia Code
TITLE 12 - CONSERVATION AND NATURAL RESOURCES
CHAPTER 5 - WATER RESOURCES
ARTICLE 3 - WELLS AND DRINKING WATER
PART 6 - WATER SYSTEM INTERCONNECTION, REDUNDANCY, AND RELIABILITY
§ 12-5-201 - Definitions
As used in this part, the term:
(1) "Authority" means the Georgia Environmental Finance Authority created by Code Section 50-23-3
(2) "District" means the Metropolitan North Georgia Water Planning District created by Code Section 12-5-572
(3) "Emergency plan" means the written emergency water supply plan developed as provided in Code Section 12-5-202
(4) "Essential water needs" means the minimum amount of water needed for residential and commercial means for food processing, drinking, toilet flushing, fire fighting, hospital use, and critical asset use and a portion of the system's unaccounted for water.
(5) "Qualified system" means any public water system owned and operated by a city, county, or water authority in the district.
Graham Syfert - Jacksonville Lawyer