2010 Georgia Code
TITLE 12 - CONSERVATION AND NATURAL RESOURCES
CHAPTER 15 - SEWAGE HOLDING TANKS AND COMMERCIAL WASTE
ARTICLE 2 - COMMERCIAL WASTE
§ 12-15-20 - Definitions
As used in this article, the term:
(1) "Commercial waste" means:
(A) Nontoxic, nonhazardous liquid waste water from commercial facilities;
(B) Grease interceptor contents generated by a commercial food operation or institutional food preparation facility including without limitation fats, oil, grease, and food scraps; or
(C) Any oil waste residue produced from vehicle maintenance or washing that discharges to an oil-water separator or sand trap.
(2) "Department" means the Department of Natural Resources.
(3) "Division" means the Environmental Protection Division of the department.
(4) "Local governing authority" means the governing authority of a county or municipality.
(5) "Transporter" means any person or firm which owns or operates one or more waste tank trucks which receive or dispose of commercial waste in this state.
Graham Syfert - Jacksonville Lawyer