2010 Georgia Code
TITLE 10 - COMMERCE AND TRADE
CHAPTER 1 - SELLING AND OTHER TRADE PRACTICES
ARTICLE 9A - BELOW COST SALES
§ 10-1-251 - Definitions
As used in this article, the term:
(1) "Person" means an individual, partnership, association, corporation, joint-stock company, or business trust.
(2) "Product" means octane or cetane rated fuels for use in the propulsion of motor vehicles.
(3) "Purchase" includes any acceptance or receipt of product by a person from a related entity.
(4) "Related entity" of a person means any person who, directly or through an affiliated person, holds more than 50 percent of the assets or voting securities of such person.
(5) "Sale" or "to sell" includes any transfer or delivery of product to a person from a related entity.
Graham Syfert - Jacksonville Lawyer