2010 Georgia Code
TITLE 14 - CORPORATIONS, PARTNERSHIPS, AND ASSOCIATIONS
CHAPTER 9A - LIMITED PARTNERSHIPS
ARTICLE 2 - LIMITED PARTNERSHIPS FORMED PRIOR TO FEBRUARY 15, 1952
§ 14-9A-113 - Certificate of limited partnership -- Contents
. Certificate of limited partnership -- Contents
(a) Persons desirous of forming a limited partnership shall make and severally sign, either themselves or by attorneys in fact, a certificate which shall contain:
(1) The name of the firm under which such partnership is to be conducted;
(2) The general nature of the business intended to be transacted;
(3) The names of all the general and special partners, distinguishing which are general and which are special partners, and their respective places of residence;
(4) The amount of capital which each special partner shall have contributed to the common stock; and
(5) The time at which the partnership is to commence and the time at which it shall terminate.
(b) If the certificate is signed by an attorney in fact, the power of attorney, duly authenticated, shall be recorded along with such certificate.
Graham Syfert - Jacksonville Lawyer