2010 Georgia Code
TITLE 14 - CORPORATIONS, PARTNERSHIPS, AND ASSOCIATIONS
CHAPTER 8 - PARTNERSHIPS
§ 14-8-32 - Dissolution of partnership by court decree
. Dissolution of partnership by court decree
(a) On application by or for a partner the court shall decree a dissolution whenever:
(1) A partner has been declared mentally incapacitated in any judicial proceeding or is shown to be of unsound mind;
(2) A partner becomes in any other way incapable of performing his part of the partnership contract;
(3) A partner has been guilty of such conduct as tends to affect prejudicially the carrying on of the business;
(4) A partner willfully or persistently commits a breach of the partnership agreement or otherwise so conducts himself in matters relating to the partnership business that it is not reasonably practicable to carry on the business in partnership with him;
(5) Other circumstances render a dissolution equitable.
(b) On the application of the purchaser of a partner's interest under Code Section 14-8-27
, the court shall decree a dissolution:
(1) After the termination of the specified term or particular undertaking;
(2) At any time if the partnership was a partnership at will when the interest was assigned.
Graham Syfert - Jacksonville Lawyer