2010 Georgia Code
TITLE 14 - CORPORATIONS, PARTNERSHIPS, AND ASSOCIATIONS
CHAPTER 2 - BUSINESS CORPORATIONS
ARTICLE 5 - OFFICE AND AGENT
PART 1 - REGISTERED AGENTS AND SERVICE OF PROCESS
§ 14-2-502 - Change of registered office or registered agent
. Change of registered office or registered agent
(a) A corporation may change its registered office or registered agent by delivering to the Secretary of State for filing an amendment to its annual registration that sets forth:
(1) The name of the corporation;
(2) The street address of its current registered office;
(3) If the current registered office is to be changed, the street address of the new registered office;
(4) The name of its current registered agent;
(5) If the current registered agent is to be changed, the name of the new registered agent; and
(6) That after the change or changes are made, the street addresses of its registered office and the business office of its registered agent will be identical.
(b) If a registered agent changes the street address of his business office, he may change the street address of the registered office of any corporation for which he is the registered agent by notifying the corporation in writing of the change and signing, either manually or in facsimile, and delivering to the Secretary of State for filing a statement of change setting forth the new address and all corporations for which he is the registered agent.
Graham Syfert - Jacksonville Lawyer