2010 Georgia Code
TITLE 12 - CONSERVATION AND NATURAL RESOURCES
CHAPTER 15 - SEWAGE HOLDING TANKS AND COMMERCIAL WASTE
ARTICLE 1 - SEWAGE HOLDING TANKS
§ 12-15-3 - Definitions
As used in this article, the term:
(1) "Construction period" means the period of time during which a valid construction permit is in effect for a construction site.
(2) "Construction site" means the property designated in a valid construction permit issued by the local government having jurisdiction of construction.
(3) "Department" means the Department of Natural Resources.
(4) "Sewage" means human excreta, all water carried wastes, and liquid waste, including graywater or similar waste by-products.
(5) "Sewage holding tank" means a portable receptacle used on a temporary basis for containing sewage from flush toilets not connected to a public sewer system or an approved on-site sewage management system.
(6) "Sewage holding tank system" means a closed system including the plumbing fixtures and connections to the sewage holding tanks.
(7) "Special event" means any activity attracting more than 50 persons which is sponsored, organized, promoted, managed, or financed by any person, group, partnership, organization, corporation, business, or government entity where individuals congregate to participate in or observe an activity in outdoor or portable enclosed or semienclosed structures for more than two consecutive hours.
Graham Syfert - Jacksonville Lawyer