2010 Georgia Code
TITLE 10 - COMMERCE AND TRADE
CHAPTER 1 - SELLING AND OTHER TRADE PRACTICES
ARTICLE 21 - BUYING SERVICES
§ 10-1-591 - Definitions
As used in this article, the term:
(1) "Administrator" means the administrator appointed pursuant to subsection (a) of Code Section 10-1-395
or his delegate.
(2) "Business day" means any day other than a Saturday, Sunday, or legal holiday.
(3) "Buying service," "buying club," or "club" means any corporation, partnership, unincorporated association, or other business enterprise which is organized with the primary purpose of providing benefits to members from the cooperative purchase of service or merchandise and which desires to effect such purpose through direct solicitation or other business activity in this state.
(4) "Contract" means any contract or agreement by which a person becomes a member of a buying service or club.
(5) "Member" means any natural person who is entitled to any of the benefits of a buying service or buying club.
Graham Syfert - Jacksonville Lawyer